Sales Agent | US Account
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2505, 25/F, Discover Center ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 42,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0042,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Baytech BPO Corporation is currently on the lookout for experienced and results-driven Sales Agents who have the drive to meet or exceed sales goals. The Sales Agent is responsible for offering software-as-a-service (SAAS) solutions to customers. We offer competitive packages of P42K monthly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Do outbound sales calls for a US (night shift) account
- Generate leads or appropriate prospects and proactively call potential customers.
- Build and maintain customer relationships throughout the call.
- Act as a representative of the company with a deep understanding of the products and services offered.
- Demonstrate product features accurately before sales.
- Close sales and deliver customer satisfaction by providing information about the specification of the product and services offered.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quota.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by delivering expected results and completing tasks without issues.
- At least 3-5 years work experience as a Sales Agent in a BPO setting.
- Preferably with background in a high- velocity SaaS (Software as a service) sales environment.
- Tech savvy with broad software technology vocabulary and very strong English communication skills.
- With a broad understanding of the sales process, principles, and dynamics.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- With a drive to build a career in sales.
- Strong presentation skills via phone is a must.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.