- Write original and well-crafted articles and marketing copies to engage our target market.
- Conduct research to improve our marketing and branding strategies.
- Perform outreach marketing initiatives.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Participate in digital content planning, as needed.
- Do other marketing duties, as needed.
Your creativity and hard work plus our internship program can jumpstart your #careergoals. Every day at Baytech, you’ll bring your genius to the table; we’ll complement it with tasks that will help you refine your skills.
We’re looking for an extraordinary Content Writer Intern to join our team. As a Content Writer Intern, you’ll spark conversations to influence our target market and promote our brand.
- A Communications, English, Advertising / Media, or any equivalent degree student with an excellent academic track record.
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills.
- You are interested in social media marketing and have a knack for creative writing.
- You genuinely enjoy being involved in several projects and are confident to share fresh ideas.
- You have a strong portfolio to demonstrate your writing skills.
Accepted applicants will receive a monthly allowance.
- English [Creative Writing]
- English [Mass Communication]
- Advertising Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.