- Helping to design and build low-level functionality for our platform.
- Writing database queries and optimizing database performance.
- Writing clear, concise, and scalable code.
- Working with frontend developers to help improve our API.
- Working directly with our CTO and other developers, so a team-focused approach is essential
- Helping to design and build the core functionality of our platform
- creating solid foundations critical to the operation of our entire online presence.
- Agile - We move fast and you would be required to deliver top-notch content fast.
- Resourceful - You are a self-starter who is extremely resourceful. We do not have the time to manage every detail of your work. We are 100% committed to helping you get better but you must be resourceful and willing to put the work in yourself first and foremost. Being resourceful is an absolute must.
- An understanding of Go and building fast and efficient applications.
- An understanding of GraphQL from a server perspective.
- Can manage workload and prioritize issues to meet deadlines.
- An understanding of the travel industry would be helpful.
- Skills: Go (Golang), Postgres (SQL), GraphQL (gqlgen), git (rebase), Database migrations, Unit Tests
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
About Baybayin Hub Inc.
Baybayin Hub is a web booking platform specially designed for Digital Nomads and Remote workers who plan to have medium and long-stay accommodation in resorts and hotels where they STAY and WORK at the same time.