Automotive Sales Executive
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 months
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 months ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2232 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s /College degree in Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Presentable and pleasant, can speak and write clearly and with good interpersonal skills.
- Customer oriented, energetic and diligent.
- Computer literate.
- Knows how to drive with driver’s license.
- New graduates are welcome. Prior marketing and selling experience a plus.
- Has some automotive sales background.
- Responsible, patient, and very hard-working.
- To sell vehicles of a fortune global 500 brand based in Makati.
- Responsible in generating sales, prospects and leads, actual closing of sales, soliciting referrals, building client based & promoting the product.
- Prepares and conduct effective sales proposal presentations to retail as well as corporate customers.
- Assists all marketing event in support of sales.
We would like to introduce to you BAIC vehicles, distributed locally by Bayan Auto, which is a majority owned company by Universal Motors Corporation (UMC). UMC is the oldest Filipino owned assembler and distributor of vehicles in the Philippines and is one of the original participants in the Motor Vehicle Development Program of the Board of Investments. BAIC traces its origins in Beijing in 1958 but has since then become a global company and is a Fortune Global 500 company ranked number 207 in 2015. It is the manufacturer and distributor of Mercedes Benz and Hyundai vehicles in China and sold 2.4 million vehicles in 2014 alone. BAIC is also 12% owned by Daimler AG of Germany and has its design center in Turin, Italy with its Chief Model Designer coming from Pininfarina and Ferrari, where he had designed 8 models. We have mini-vans, the MZ40 and the MZ45 that can seat up to 11 people with prices starting at only P468,000. These versatile vehicles have a 1.2L gasoline engine with more than 85 horsepower, 5 speed Manual Transmission, dual air conditioning, and sliding doors on both sides. The MZ40/MZ45 provides the space needed to carry passengers and baggage or cargo in comfort. Our stylish and spacious A1 compact cars comes in a 1.3L gas engine with a 5 speed manual transmission (A113) or a 1.5L gas engine in automatic transmission (A115). It comes in two basic body configurations, in hatch back and sedan. These would be ideal for use in taxi or rental operations providing passengers with the riding comfort and amenities of larger and more upscale cars. All our vehicles are Euro IV compliant and comes with a standard 3 year or 100,000 km warranty, whichever comes first. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions. The units are available for viewing and test drive at our showroom at 2232 Don Chino Roces, Makati.