- Monitor stock movement and consider markdown promotions, price changes
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Maximize customer interest and sales level by displaying products appropriately
- At least a high school graduate.
- Well-versed in communicating with customers.
- With proven working experience in merchandising.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Can work under pressure.
About Bataan 2020, Inc.
Bataan 2020 is a leading manufacturer of fine quality paper, board and tissue in the Philippines. The company is among the most diversified paper mills in the industry, producing grades in newsprint, printing and writing, packaging and tissue.
The company operates two paper mills in Samal, Bataan and Baesa, Quezon City producing a combined capacity of over 100,000 metric tons of paper per annum. It caters to the country’s leading newspaper & textbook publishers; notebook and stationary manufacturers, corrugated box manufacturers and tissue converters.
Proudly a green company, Bataan 2020 is registered under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) as a producer of renewable energy. This contributes to the global reduction of carbon emissions, another environmental initiative apart from manufacturing recycled paper products.