- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuirino Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program.
- Rewrites job descriptions as necessary.
- Conducts annual salary surveys and develops a merit pool (salary budget).
- Analyzes compensation.
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures.
- Prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program, and cash flow.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program.
- Files EEO-1 annually.
- Maintains other records.
- Reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees.
- Conducts new-employee orientations.
- Monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
- Graduate of BS/AB Psychology or Management graduate.
Preferably with MA.
- 3-5 years exposure or experience in the same level.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in Baesa, Quezon City
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quirino Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Paper / Forest Products
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Bataan 2020, Inc.
Bataan 2020 is a leading manufacturer of fine quality paper, board and tissue in the Philippines. The company is among the most diversified paper mills in the industry, producing grades in newsprint, printing and writing, packaging and tissue.
The company operates two paper mills in Samal, Bataan and Baesa, Quezon City producing a combined capacity of over 100,000 metric tons of paper per annum. It caters to the country’s leading newspaper & textbook publishers; notebook and stationary manufacturers, corrugated box manufacturers and tissue converters.
Proudly a green company, Bataan 2020 is registered under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) as a producer of renewable energy. This contributes to the global reduction of carbon emissions, another environmental initiative apart from manufacturing recycled paper products.