Electrical and Instrumentation Shifter
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuirino Highway , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Inspects, installs, replaces, repairs, controls, starters and its components, wiring and distribution systems, transformers, switchgears, breakers, motor control system centers, relays, fail safe devices, overload protections and all other electrical machinery and devices, that includes calibration, reconditioning / repairs of various instruments as maybe needed during his shift.
- Conducts routine inspection of various equipment of the plant, including but not limited to visual inspection and evaluation monitoring of mill equipments and its operating voltage, motor loads, sump pit pumps, conditions of rotating machinery such as motors, carbon brushes, temperature and cooling system and daily power consumption.
- Corrects all abnormalities and defects found and reports such defects, corrected or uncorrected for immediate action or scheduling.
- Tunes up process control instruments.
- Maintains proper recording of concerns and accomplished, tasks, list all in daily logbook.
- During unscheduled/opportunity machine shutdown, works on outstanding concerns and shutdown activities listed and accomplish according to priority and time availability.
- Maintains cleanliness and works in accordance to proper procedures and safety practices at all times.
- On scheduled shutdown, prepares necessary tools and materials needed prior to shutdown, ensures all assigned activities are completed on time.
- Coordinates closely with other crew and staff in the performance of his duties.
- Maintains availability of spare units and parts and know where to find these in times of need.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards
- Confirms product performance by conducting tests
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress
- BSEE/BSECE graduate
- Preferably licensed
- Must be technically competent
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quirino Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Paper / Forest Products
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Bataan 2020, Inc.
Bataan 2020 is a leading manufacturer of fine quality paper, board and tissue in the Philippines. The company is among the most diversified paper mills in the industry, producing grades in newsprint, printing and writing, packaging and tissue.
The company operates two paper mills in Samal, Bataan and Baesa, Quezon City producing a combined capacity of over 100,000 metric tons of paper per annum. It caters to the country’s leading newspaper & textbook publishers; notebook and stationary manufacturers, corrugated box manufacturers and tissue converters.
Proudly a green company, Bataan 2020 is registered under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) as a producer of renewable energy. This contributes to the global reduction of carbon emissions, another environmental initiative apart from manufacturing recycled paper products.