PPD-EMS Technical Assistant
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Checks daily log sheets and reports of the Operator and submit evaluation reports to the Team Leader to ensure parameters are attained and to evaluate the performance of the equipment.
- Checks and maintain an allowable level of consumables/spare parts/chemicals of Boiler, Compressor, Auxiliaries, and Waste Water Treatment System.
- Initiates Purchase requisition of materials, consumables, and Labor needed by the department with the approval of the team leader.
- Plans and prepare scope of works for an emergency, scheduled PMS or Maintenance for Boiler, Auxiliaries, Compressors, pumps and including Waste Water Treatment system in order to maintain its operating conditions.
- Submit work orders to the corresponding department for repairs, maintenance or improvement jobs which requires the help of the servicing team.
- Keeps records of Operating Manuals, Log sheets, Reports and Maintenance Activities.
- Assist PCO in processing mill requirements in the operation and maintenance of pollution control facilities and handling matters in environmental concerns as required. Includes processing of application of permits under relevant government agencies including submission of Self-Monitoring report and Compliance Monitoring Reports both to LLDA and DENR-EMB.
- Conducts inspection or audit on Pollution Control Equipment to ensure efficiency of the equipment. Ensures that Government Parameters is attained.
- Ensure the good housekeeping of the Department Area and section.
- Shall take the role of PPD Team Leader in case the Team Leader is not present.
- Do other duties as maybe assigned
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Familiar with Biomass Boiler and waste water operation and maintenance is preferred.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be a competitive, team player, diligent and hardworking.
- Did not undergo serious sanction for the last 2 years
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Bataan 2020, Inc.
Bataan 2020 is a leading manufacturer of fine quality paper, board and tissue in the Philippines. The company is among the most diversified paper mills in the industry, producing grades in newsprint, printing and writing, packaging and tissue.
The company operates two paper mills in Samal, Bataan and Baesa, Quezon City producing a combined capacity of over 100,000 metric tons of paper per annum. It caters to the country’s leading newspaper & textbook publishers; notebook and stationary manufacturers, corrugated box manufacturers and tissue converters.
Proudly a green company, Bataan 2020 is registered under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) as a producer of renewable energy. This contributes to the global reduction of carbon emissions, another environmental initiative apart from manufacturing recycled paper products.