- Samal, PhilippinesSamal, Central Luzon, PhilippinesSamalCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist the company doctor in clinic related matters.
- Co-responsible in conducting physical examination and evaluation of laboratory/medical results of potential applicants.
- Responsible in the administration of medicines/vitamins and in giving first aid care to injured/sick employee.
- Monitors and ensures adequate stock of medicines and vitamins.
- Monitors and updates clinical records of employees and makes necessary follow-ups if needed.
- Reports accidents and lost time to HRD Team Leader for appropriate actions.
- Promotes health and hygiene awareness through seminars/trainings and/or flyers.
- Updates and keep track of employees’ monitoring card for medical expenses.
- Coordinates with affiliated hospitals concerning billing, medical results, etc.
- Prepares computation for the SSS sickness, maternity and EC reimbursement.
- Assist the Safety Officer in all Safety Programs/Undertakings.
- Assist Team Leader in the investigations of accidents and first aid incidents.
- Responsible in the issuance of PPE’s monitoring and its use.
- Responsible in the issuance of company uniform and check preparation.
- Ensures confidentiality of clinic records and other HRD files and documents.
- Provides administrative and clerical assistance/support to HRD Supervisor on matters concerning HR functions.
- Co-responsible in all other HR activities.
- Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees asneeded
- Monitor and record the patient's condition
- Assist all injured employees to the nearest hospital
- Maintain all employees medical and other similar records
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit "fit to work" certificate
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates
- Schedule and assist annual medical examination of all employees
- Generate medical reimbursement report every month
- Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies twice a month
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that maybe assign from time to time
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Passed the licensure exams for Nursing
- 50 hours OHNAP Training is an advantage but not required
- Knowledge of First Aid and Basic Life Support
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work in Samal, Bataan
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Bataan 2020, Inc.
Bataan 2020 is a leading manufacturer of fine quality paper, board and tissue in the Philippines. The company is among the most diversified paper mills in the industry, producing grades in newsprint, printing and writing, packaging and tissue.
The company operates two paper mills in Samal, Bataan and Baesa, Quezon City producing a combined capacity of over 100,000 metric tons of paper per annum. It caters to the country’s leading newspaper & textbook publishers; notebook and stationary manufacturers, corrugated box manufacturers and tissue converters.
Proudly a green company, Bataan 2020 is registered under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) as a producer of renewable energy. This contributes to the global reduction of carbon emissions, another environmental initiative apart from manufacturing recycled paper products.