Receptionist for Chinese Fine Dining Restaurant (MOA, Pasay)
- 30 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 days
- Recruiter responds
- 27% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
Food and Beverage Services Management
- Graduate of any course
- With pleasing personality
- At least 5’6 (Female) & 5’8 (Male) in height
- With at least six (6) months experience in the same position in Fast Service, Casual Fine Dining Restaurant
- Can work long hours
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in Metro Manila
- Available to start ASAP
- Attends to all guests’ needs (ex. Refills, ashtrays, etc.) particularly in his/her section assigned.
- Ensures that food and beverage orders taken are complete and correct. (for Dining Staff)
- Ensures that food and beverage ordered by guests are delivered on time within the company’s standard.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and completeness of table set up following the company’s standards.
- Ensure that guests in his/her section assigned settles their bill. (for Dining Staff)
- Displays the superior qualities of a company’s staff and its core values.
- Keeps himself/herself updated and informed on new development and directions communicated by management.
- Provides feedback to the management of any guest’s comments, queries and suggestions.
- 9. Contributes ideas, systems and procedures for the service area.
- 10. Adheres to company’s Code of Conduct.
- 11. Gives equal respect to his/her superiors and fellow employees.
- 12. Performs other related duties and functions assigned by his/her superior.
International group of Restaurants (Chinese / Japanese / Korean / SouthEast Asian / Western concepts)