- Makati, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
The B-eye EPM consulting team prides itself in giving the highest standard of service to its global clients. The growth of the EPM business and team of B-eye is due in large part to client referrals. This is a clear indication that existing clients value B-eye’s service enough to recommend B-eye to their partners and affiliates.
As an EPM & BI consultant, you will be providing functional support to B-eye clients and contribute to a wide range of EPM projects on the Oracle Hyperion and OneStream XF platforms, joining a pioneering group of individuals that have built the EPM business of B-eye into what it is today. It is a high performing team that embraces excellence. If you have a passion for excellence and being part of a growing organization, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to process your application.
Working within the client’s team structure, you will be engaged in all areas of the development project lifecycle from gathering requirements, designing and developing the application solution through to completing the build and implementation and providing support for live EPM and BI systems. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the direction of the solution(s) on an on-going basis in the best interests of the client.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Provide functional support to EPM clients
- Determine the best technical solutions and support to satisfy functional and business requirements of EPM clients
- Document systems design, create specification, flow charts, and other related diagrams based on user or system design specifications.
- Analyze data and desired end results to develop testing and conversion plans.
- Implementation and Support of projects specializing in the EPM systems.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding of Finance business processes.
- Project management experience and aptitude for/interest in continuous improvement and process reengineering
- Extensive experience in build, configuration, documentation and support activities
- Experience of building standalone cubes to cater for business requirements beyond financial planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Business or related courses.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with designing and implementing systems including business intelligence, data warehouse technology, data analysis, system design and logical data modeling or business analysis.
- At least 2 years of working experience in serving as a systems Analyst, Process Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Architect or related capacity with strong emphasis on workflow and processes, with the strong grasp of the complex interplay of software systems while keeping abreast of technological developments.
- Prior experience of working in a customer interfacing or client interfacing role or in a consulting organization
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
- Outstanding English communication skills
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Alamat Kantor
- Unit 5C, 5/F Countryspace Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.