Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5C, 5/F Countryspace Bldg., Makati, Philippines
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Microsoft Dynamics NAV User
- Or at least 1 year experience as a Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
- Willing to work on shifting schedules (Graveyard Shift: 11pm-8am, Morning Shift: 7am-4pm, Mid-shift: 3pm - 12am)
- Experienced Business Consultant or internal Financial Systems Manager.
- Ability to relate to diverse groups at a senior level.
- Problem solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to influence at a senior level and build relationships.
- You are fluent in English (written as well as spoken).
Elevate your ERP consulting career and join the B-eye ERP consulting team. The B-eye ERP team provides functional and technical support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. It is composed of professionals that provide the highest levels of service while fulfilling the role of partners to our clients.
As an ERP consultant, you will be joining a pioneering group of individuals that have built the ERP business of B-eye into what it is today. It is a high performing team that embraces excellence. If you have a passion for excellence and being part of a growing organization, send a copy of your CV and we will be happy to process your application.
- Provide functional and user support through Microsoft Dynamics NAV service desk (E-mail and voice support)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV functional error repair
- Monitor daily Microsoft Dynamics NAV tasks
- Will be handling Microsoft Dynamics NAV service desk
- Be part of Microsoft Dynamics NAV projects and implementations
As a member of our team of dedicated professionals:
- You agree that excellence should be achieved as a team.
- You are client-focused and have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to make an impact, both at the client and internally within B-eye Solutions.
- You value the input and expertise of others.
- You are able to work independently, but still maintain a strong team relationship.
- You are looking forward to working with a team of the very best Microsoft Dynamics NAV people.
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Meal allowance
- Scholarship benefit