- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 days
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5C, 5/F Countryspace Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 2 years working experience as HFM user
- Possesses an Accounting background
- Knowledgeable in financial reports and data analysis
- Fast learner and is accountable to his/her knowledge growth
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Outstanding English communication skills
- Applicant must be willing to work in Makati City
- Willing to travel
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- IT/Mathematics graduate or other related course with Accounting background
- Advance knowledge in MS Excel
- Knowledge in basic IT language such as VB script and the like.
The B-eye EPM consulting team prides itself in giving the highest standard of service to its global clients. The growth of the EPM business and team of B-eye is due in large part to client referrals. This is a clear indication that existing clients value B-eye’s service enough to recommend B-eye to their partners and affiliates.
As an HFM Consultant, you will be providing functional support to B-eye clients and contribute to a wide range of EPM projects on the Oracle Hyperion and OneStream XF platforms, joining a pioneering group of individuals that have built the EPM business of B-eye into what it is today. It is a high performing team that embraces excellence. If you have a passion for excellence and being part of a growing organization, send a copy of your CV and we will be happy to process your application.
Working within the client’s team structure, you will be engaged in all areas of the development project lifecycle from gathering requirements, designing and developing the application solution through to completing the build and implementation and providing support for live HFM systems. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the direction of the solution(s) on an on-going basis in the best interests of the client.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Provide functional support to HFM clients
- Assist in the creation of Hyperion metadata and business rules
- Create and update User Manuals
- Create and maintain mappings, business rules, metadata and organizational structure, this includes setting up of multiple consolidation and reporting hierarchies.
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of web data forms and data grids.
- Create and update financial and operational statements using Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio and Hyperion Smartview.
- Reconcile data between HFM consolidated data results and client’s consolidated data.
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Scholarship Benefit
- Daily Meal Allowance