- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
The B-eye EPM consulting team prides itself in giving the highest standard of service to its global clients. The growth of the EPM business and team of B-eye is due in large part to client referrals. This is a clear indication that existing clients value B-eye’s service enough to recommend B-eye to their partners and affiliates.
As an HFM Consultant, you will be providing functional support to B-eye clients and contribute to a wide range of EPM projects on the Oracle Hyperion and OneStream XF platforms, joining a pioneering group of individuals that have built the EPM business of B-eye into what it is today. It is a high performing team that embraces excellence. If you have a passion for excellence and being part of a growing organization, send a copy of your CV and we will be happy to process your application.
Working within the client’s team structure, you will be engaged in all areas of the development project lifecycle from gathering requirements, designing and developing the application solution through to completing the build and implementation and providing support for live HFM systems. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the direction of the solution(s) on an on-going basis in the best interests of the client.
- Provide functional support to HFM clients.
- Assist in the creation of Hyperion metadata and business rules.
- Create and update User Manuals.
- Create and maintain mappings, business rules, metadata, and organizational structure.
- This includes setting up of multiple consolidation and reporting hierarchies.
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance of web data forms and data grids.
- Create and update financial and operational statements using Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio and Hyperion Smartview.
- Reconcile data between HFM consolidated data results and clients' consolidated data.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any similar course.
- At least 2 years work experience as HFM user.
- Knowledgeable in financial reports and data analysis.
- Fast learner and is accountable to his/her knowledge growth.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Outstanding English communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
- Willing to travel.
Preferred knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Advance knowledge in MS Excel.
- Knowledge in basic IT language such as VB script and the like.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Scholarship Benefit
- Daily Meal Allowance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.