As an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) consultant, you will be providing functional support to B-EYE’s global customers and contributing to a wide range of EPM projects on both the OneStream XF and Oracle Hyperion platforms.
You will be engaged in both the project and on-going support areas of the business – from being a key resource during the implementation phase, through to go-live, and towards post-implementation support. As part of a high-performing team in Manila, you will be expected to work closely with B-EYE colleagues in other parts of the world, and to contribute to solutions design and development on an on-going basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and maintain clear and concise functional specifications on OneStream XF or Oracle EPM applications and business system processes
- Provide functional support to EPM customers as a project and/or support resource
- Determine the best functional solutions to satisfy business requirements of EPM customers
- Document systems design, create specification, flow charts, and other related diagrams based on user or system design specifications
- Analyze data and drive to desired end results to develop testing and conversion plans
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to build and maintain a solid working relationship for both the EPM team and B-EYE
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- BSc/Ba in IT, Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, and/or any relevant course
- Willing to work Central European hours (2 pm to 11 pm / 3 pm to 12 midnight) and open to shifting schedules
- Able to participate in multiple projects at once and deliver assigned tasks on time
- Able to analyze, prioritize and solves problems in a service driven organization
- Able to work with a multi-cultural team across various time zones for global projects
- Able to speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of other relevant computer software / systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and highly proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 7th Floor, PNB Makati Center, 6754 Ayala Ave. cor. Legaspi St.
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.