- Report to a Development Manager, and will join a team working on a large, complex WISP (Windows, IIS, SQL Server, PHP) web application.
- Be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the software.
- Investigate and fix defects.
- Work closely with the testing team to ensure that the software is stable and functional.
- Write unit tests to demonstrate this.
- Work closely with the product management team to implement new features.
- Ensure that coding standards are maintained across the system, including secure coding standards.
This is an URGENT position. For us to prioritize your application, please ensure that you answered all the custom questions. After you passed the evaluation, you will be contacted to take a programming tests at our office.
- Demonstrates a minimum of 2-5 year commercial experience in PHP application development.
- Confident of their skills in PHP and SQL.
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills.
- Demonstrates that they can get up to speed with a new project quickly as the role involves working on a large, complex product through multiple simultaneous projects.
- Solid understanding of MVC frameworks as well as knowledge of agile development methodologies, refactoring techniques, secure coding, and design patterns.
About B&BL Global Solutions
B&BL Global Solutions is a provider of manpower needs which allows companies to access and employ a talented and appropriately skilled workforce while also producing cost savings. We also apply a consultative approach where we aim to identify and deliver ideas that create value for our clients.
Our management team is comprised of seasoned professionals with an average tenure of 30 + years in various business enterprises representing several industries such as Banking and Finance, Healthcare, Consulting, Oil, Gas and Power, Real Estate, Construction, IT, Retail, and Legal. The team’s combined professional experience anchors our ability to generate ideas and develop solutions for our clients.
Our mission is to make our clients more competitive by supplying an affordable yet talented and reliable workforce that will allow our clients to develop a more strategic focus on their company’s core businesses.
Our manpower matching solutions allow companies to search for, qualify, vet, connect with, and ultimately select talented staff in a low-cost, reliable and easy way.
Our platform also provides companies to have all the benefits of hiring that highly experienced and skilled individual or team without having the complexities of actually having a staff member. B&BL assumes all responsibilities of the workplace. Secure and fully integrated office infrastructure, HR concerns such as payroll, healthcare benefits, and performance supervision and management. All you need to do is select your individual or team and provide us with your specific tasks and responsibilities criteria that will meet your customized needs. Furthermore, our business model with a team in the USA(Boston) and the Philippines(Makati) ensures ample connectivity and alignment of expectations and outcomes.