- Promote Ayala Land Premier properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in various sales and marketing initiatives.
- Build and sustain a strong social and/or professional network.
- Inform clients on market conditions, prices, legal, and/or documentary requirements and other related matters.
- Assist customers in buying the properties that are most suitable to their needs and to encourage possible buyers of the advantages of buying a property under Ayala Land Inc.
- Meet the required sales target on a quarterly basis.
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Master's Degree, or a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Commerce, Property Development, Real Estate Management, or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in Property/Real Estate or its equivalent.
- Sales experience is an advantage.
- Self-driven and highly motivated individuals
- Good network with good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Open to work during weekends/holidays.
- Willing to do office work in Makati City & do fieldwork.
- Preferably with own car
Explore limitless opportunities in real estate sales. Join our circle of young millionaires.
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Transportation Allowances
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Banking & Finance
About AyalaLand Premier
Ayala Land Premier carries the heritage of Ayala Land. From high rise condominiums to suburban environments and leisure communities, Ayala Land Premier developments are true testaments to high-quality living. Heralded for their prestige, choice location, and unrivaled land value appreciation, each development guarantees prime locations and desired addresses.