Junior Primary Care Physician
- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 days
- Recruiter responds
- 94% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Cavite, , NCR, general, Philippines
Medical Industry Knowledge
- Must be a Licensed Physician.
- A General Practitioner (GP) and has not completed any specialty training.
- With excellent problem-solving skills.
The Junior Primary Care Physician will be responsible for the following:
- Prescribe, and as needed, administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other forms of medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results on prescribed treatments with patients.
- Advise patients concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patients to senior primary care physician when necessary.
Quality Assurance Program
- Ensure that all medical records and medical transactions are encoded in the Family DOC Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Provide weekly report on patient census, reportable and interesting cases.
- Participate in the continuing medical education and skills enhancement set by the company.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc. is the holdings company for all healthcare-related initiatives under the Ayala Corporation. Our foray into healthcare began with the deep understanding that many basic healthcare needs of Filipinos remain unmet. At AyalaHealth, our vision is to make quality healthcare more affordable and accessible. As we continue to grow our company, AyalaHealth is now poised to become the leader in redefining healthcare.