- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 49% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Business Administration [Business Management]
Organizational Communication and BS Advertising Management
- Must be a graduate of Marketing, Business Management, or any related business course;
- At least 2-years relevant work experience;
- Highly analytical with keen attention to details;
- Computer literate;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- With strong leadership and management skills;
- With strong organizational skills;
- Creative and strategic thinker;
- Driven and results oriented;
- Willing to do field/community work.
- Supports the development, implementation, monitoring and control of all Sales & Marketing strategies and programs.
- Designs and evaluates campaign materials for new clinic sites and services.
- Support development and implementation of Digital Marketing plan.
- Develop and oversee brand activation activities done at community level.
Data Analysis and Market Research
- Provide accurate and timely sales data and statistics and financial analysis for corporate and clinic business reviews.
- Oversees market research projects to monitor UAI and customer satisfaction.
- Responsibilities, functions, and deliverables that may be assigned to further enhance the quality of the Company’s services.
Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc. is the holdings company for all healthcare-related initiatives under the Ayala Corporation. Our foray into healthcare began with the deep understanding that many basic healthcare needs of Filipinos remain unmet. At AyalaHealth, our vision is to make quality healthcare more affordable and accessible. As we continue to grow our company, AyalaHealth is now poised to become the leader in redefining healthcare.