- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 20 days
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Village Management
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- The Clubhouse, Ayala Westgrove Heights, Silang, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s College Degree.
- Must have good communication skills, a good team player, excellent customer service, with pleasing personality and has good attitude
- Preferably with working experience related to field
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cavite / Laguna area
Assist the Engineering and Maintenance Group with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, warehousing, general services and helpdesk. The Office Assistant is also required to provide administrative support to the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure the availability of maintenance supplies in a cost-effective manner
- Maintain records on inventory levels, preventive maintenance schedules, and corrective maintenance performed on all units
- May act as a point of contact with vendors to order, receive and ensure payment for goods and services.
- Prepare maintenance item purchase request, including assignment of budget code.
- Order and manage the inventory of supplies and other items needed to keep up with maintenance and repair needs
- Receive, tags, stocks and dispenses item to technician according to standard operating procedures
- Review purchase requests and purchase order with accounting to ensure accuracy and proper payment of invoices
- Coordinate purchasing, inventory, and work order administration activities of the Maintenance Department
- Work with vendors to consolidate purchases where cost savings can be derived
- Perform preventive maintenance administrative activities.
- Maintain a neat and orderly fashion for all catalogues, brochures, bulletins and technical information in the Engineering and Maintenance Office, including drawings and blueprints, machine manuals, vendor catalogues and all other technical and non-technical information required to be in the office.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned.