- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Village Management
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 115,000.00 - 130,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- The Clubhouse, Ayala Westgrove Heights, Silang, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Leadership Skills, Facilities Management, Vendor Management, Budget Management, Employee Relations, Effective Communication and presentation skills, Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
Reporting directly to the AWHHAI Board of Trustees, this position manages all facets of operations (Security, Maintenance, Finance and Administration) to ensure that the village is safe, secure, efficiently and effectively maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of programs and policies for Security, Maintenance and Administration of the entire village including its infrastructure, facilities, tools, vehicles and other assets.
- Review operatingn standards and procedures. Recommend improvements and/or design new ones as needed.
- Supervise the department heads and mange personnel-related tasks including hiring, training, coaching and disciplining.
- Manage performance of vendors to ensure their compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Liase with local and national agencies (HLURB, Municipal and Barangay Offices, PNP, NBI, BIR, etc) to ensure that the Association complies with national and local laws and to facilitate services for residents.
- Prepare and manage the Annual Budget
- Present a monthly report for the meeting of the Board of Trustees and provide updates a s necessary.
- Prepare a report for the AWHHAI's Annual General Membership Meeting
- Directly supervise the security service provider and communicate updates and advice to resident
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount