Billing and Collection Assistant
- Makati, PhilippinesAyala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for preparing Statement of Accounts and posting of payments
- Monitor and oversee the Account Receivables and Payables
- Safeguard and ensure collections from clients
- Respond to customers calls/concerns.
- Prepares necessary account reconciliation.
- Helps in the monthly corporate bank reconciliation.
- Performs other tasks as may be required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree (Finance/Accounting/Business course or equivalent)
- Preferably with experience related to the job required
- Preferably knowledgeable in SAP
- Must have strong organizational and multi tasking skills
- With good communication skills and can deal with different kinds of customers
- Willing to be assigned in MAKATI area.
- Financial Analysis
- SAP Business One
- General Accounting
- Billing and Invoicing
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
- Office Administration
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Property Management Services
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.