Premier Property Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 97% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ayala Tower 1 and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Ave. Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Pleasing personality;
- Can work under pressure
- Generate new deals for a real estate development company that focuses on multi-family residential, commercial and leisure projects including real estate market analysis.
- Convert prospects to closed sales for clients located all throughout the Metro.
- Provide close, personal client attention and tenacious follow up to ensure best service.
- Prepare contract and documentation.
- Design and update marketing materials.
- Conduct on site manning for further marketing of current and upcoming available properties.
- Employee Discounts
A subsidiary of Ayala Land Inc. (ALI). ALI's parent is Ayala Corporation (AC), a publicly listed company, 52.61% owned by MERMAC, Inc., 10.93% owned by Mitsubishi Corporation and the rest by the public. The Company is involved primarily in the business of selling or marketing real estate products, including, but not limited to, land, buildings, condominium units, townhouses, apartments, house and lot packages and all other forms of real estate products which are owned and developed by ALI and its subsidiaries. At the present, the Company is engaged in the business of marketing real estate projects for the residential brand Ayala Land Premier. Ayala Land Premier carries the heritage of Ayala Land. From high-rise condominiums to suburban environments and leisure communities, Ayala Land Premier developments are true testaments to high-quality living.