Premier Property Specialist
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Generate new deals for a real estate development company that focuses on multi-family residential, commercial and leisure projects including real estate market analysis.
- Convert prospects to closed sales for clients located all throughout the Metro.
- Provide close, personal client attention and tenacious follow up to ensure best service.
- Prepare contract and documentation.
- Design and update marketing materials.
- Conduct on site manning for further marketing of current and upcoming available properties.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Pleasing personality;
- Can work under pressure
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Action Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.