- Promote, market and sell Ayala Land Premier properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in various sales and marketing initiatives.
- Source for potential clients and build strong relationships with them.
- Build and sustain a strong social and/or professional network.
- Inform clients on market conditions, prices, legal and/or documentary requirements and other related matters.
- Meet the required sales target on a quarterly basis.
- Good in networking and maintaining relationships with clients
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Graduate of any Bachelors Degree
- Preferably with 1-2 years of related experience in from any industry
- Fresh graduates / entry level applicants are welcome to apply
Perks and Benefits
- Training and development for qualified applicants
- Receive monthly allowances and earn commissions
- Receive various incentives (gadgets, travel, car, cash) upon hitting the required target
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18F Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.