Sales Manager | Real Estate
- Makati, Philippines18F Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Exclusively promote and offer all current residential products of Ayala Land Premier.
- Recruit and train Property Specialists.
- Submit periodic sales reports and performance updates to the Sales Director.
- Meet the set sales quota of the company.
- Report directly to the Sales Director.
- A graduate of any Bachelor’s degree or must have completed at least 2 years in college.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of related experience from industries such as but not limited to Real Estate, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Banking and Finance, etc.
- Excellent networking and relationship management with clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ready to bring in Property Specialist recruits.
Perks and Benefits
PERKS / INCENTIVES
- Monthly allowances and commissions
- Other incentives such as trips abroad as well as other fringe benefits upon meeting performance standards
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18F Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.