The Sales Development Training Associate is expected to provide training delivery, both face to face and virtual, across geographic locations in the country. The Sales Development Trainer is required to promote recruitment programs in a support capacity to drive awareness and leads generation of applicants.
- Facilitate training sessions for both sales teams and employees
- Manage training-related logistics
- Cascade pre and post-class reports to all stakeholders
- Be involved in curriculum assessment and development
- Generate feedback and data from different stakeholders to improve training effectiveness
- Graduate of Marketing, Communications, Human Relations, or any related course
- Minimum 1-year training experience is a must.
- Sales training/Sales Experience is an advantage
- Must be extremely organized, with strong analytical and planning skills
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be a team player as he/she will be dealing with multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Willing to travel to conduct training and recruitment whenever needed