- Promote and offer Ayala Land Premier properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in various sales and marketing activities
- Generate potential clients and forge lasting relationships with them.
- Build and sustain a solid social and professional network.
- Update clients on market conditions, prices, legal and/or documentary requirements and other related matters.
- Meet the required sales target on a quarterly basis
- Candidate must have completed at least 72 units in college/university
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field (Sales) is an advantage for this position.
- Good communication and presentation skills; both oral and written
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
About Ayala Land Premier
Ayala Land transformed the Philippine landscape with the nation's premier business district over five decades ago. As the largest, most experienced, and most trusted company in its field, Ayala Land leads the burgeoning real estate industry in the Philippines with prime residential and commercial developments. Ayala Land Premier carries the heritage of Ayala Land. From high-rise condominiums to suburban environments and leisure communities, Ayala Land Premier developments are true testaments to high-quality living. Heralded for their prestige, choice location, and unrivaled land value appreciation, each development guarantees prime locations and desired addresses. At Ayala Land Premier, our biggest investment is our people. We train them to be the best that they can be. We support them in their drive to achieve their aspirations. And most of all, we inspire them to build strong relationships with clients. You can now live your dream of a high-paying job, travel opportunities, and excellent chances of climbing up the corporate ladder in a prestigious company. We reward people not only with excellent pay and perks but also with advancement in a solid career in the Real Estate industry. Join our growing sales force now!