Property Specialist | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Promote and offer Ayala Land Premier properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in various sales and marketing initiatives.
- Generate potential clients and forge lasting relationships with them.
- Build and sustain a solid social and professional network.
- Update clients on market conditions, prices, legal and/or documentary requirements and other related matters.
- Meet the required sales target on a quarterly basis.
- A graduate of any Bachelor's degree.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of related experience from industries such as but not limited to Real Estate, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Banking and Finance, etc.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are welcome to apply.
- Good at networking and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Perks and Benefits
- Training and development for qualified applicants
- Receive monthly allowances and earn commissions
- Receive various incentives (gadgets, travel, car, cash) upon hitting the required target
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Market Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.