Executive Assistant to the President and CEO (for QualiMed)
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- Application deadline
- in a day
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Faculty Medical Arts Building, UP - PGH Compound, Manila, Philippines
- At least 2 years related work experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graduate of a business- or communication-related course
- This position will be assisting the President and CEO of QualiMed
- Managing the schedule of the CEO including booking meetings, conference calls and travels
- Prepares reports, takes minutes of the meeting
- Acts as liaison between the CEO and board of directors
- Other duties that may be assigned
Successful candidate will be hired under QualiMed.
Work location is at the Faculty Medical Arts Building, UP-PGH Compound, Taft AVenue, Manila.
As the real-estate arm of Ayala Corporation, one of the largest and most respected business houses in the Philippines, we, at Ayala Land, are proud of the 180-year old tradition of excellence the Ayala brand has to offer. For over 80 years since the establishment of a real-estate department in Ayala Corporation, we have strived to maintain our position as the premier developer in the Philippines. We are committed to innovating continuously and to pioneering the future of land and property development in the country. We aspire to build best-in-class products and services, we move with scale, and maintain a strict financial discipline throughout the company. At the core of our brand today is the belief that all Filipinos, regardless of their station in life, are entitled to a clean and sound environment and a place they can proudly call their own. Innovation, integrity, imagination and impassioned service define Ayala Land Inc.. Included in our mission and vision is to empower our employees to deliver products that exceed our customers’ expectations and build long-term value for our shareholders.