Product Development Manager
- Taguig, PhilippinesW Global Center, 9th Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The bridge between product owners/managers and other functional teams, the P2P Product Development Manager will be working closely with the Social Payments Product Manager in delivering various P2P products on time and up to quality standards. Day to day job and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for aiding the Social Payment Product Manager in designing, overseeing, executing, and marketing the new features related to P2P/Send Money, as well as any new features/product iterations for GCASH.
- Deeply involved in conceptualizing and designing new products and optimizing existing products based on mined data, competitor analysis, and market trends.
- Process raw data and transactional reports (csv, xlsx) to extract relevant information that can be used to design a better UI/UX for products.
- Think of creative and innovative ways to further improve products and processes.
- Research on existing examples from local competitors or international precedents, leveraging on their experience to propose new features.
- Closely cooperate with Social Payment Product Manager and other product owners to pin down the product requirements.
- Turn Product Manager's requirements into detailed plans, documentations, and timelines, balancing the feature complexity with development resource.
- Organize and lead the communication with Tech and UXD teams, while calibrating the development direction and tracking the pace.
- Help coordinate the resources from marketing, PR, user operations, etc. when launching the products.
- Track, analyze, and optimize Performance and User Experience of the P2P features together with the respective product owners.
- Extensive experience in conceptualizing and creating UI/UXD flows and wireframes for new and existing products
- Strong project management and cross-functional team organization skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously under supervision and guidance of Product Owner/Manager
- Data analysis skills (e.g. pivot table, trending, data processing) a must
- Tech development and/or app development background is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in being a product owner/product designer/product manager is preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.