- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 93% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Room 301 Comfoods Building Senator Gil Puyat Ave Cor Chino Roces Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to be assigned in Mobile; Metro Manila or Laguna.
- Ensures efficient and coordinated clinic flow by coordinating and planning clinic activities; communicates patient’s needs; makes referrals through the Clinic system; serves as a resource person of Healthcare Maintenance Organization (HMO) and Aventus products information.
- Delivers direct patient care; assesses patients physical, psychosocial and/or emotional needs; provides patient and family information; triages patients and informs Physician of patient status; responds to phone messages from patients and informs Physician/s as needed; orders supplies through the Patient Accounts Representative; stocks and maintains patient’s rooms; sterilizes instruments.
- Performs other related tasks.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Aventus Medical Care Inc., (AMCI) is an out-patient/clinic chain dedicated to providing holistic corporate health services through a network of wholly-owned clinic facilities with professional and highly trained staff. We are a Corporate Health Care Service Provider company focused on occupational health, patient care and productivity enhancing wellness. AMCI provides consultation, laboratory and diagnostic health services to corporate entities, their families and communities through strategically-located clinic facilities. With branches in Cebu, Quezon City, Ortigas, Manila, Makati, Alabang, Sta. Rosa and Calamba, AMCI service is professional and compassionate, efficient and cost-effective with the patients' well-being in mind above all else.