Medical Technologist for Calamba Clinic
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 95% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 hours ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Rm 301 Comfoods Bldg.,Sen. Gil Puyat, cor Chino Roces, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Medical Industry Knowledge
Medical Laboratory Technician
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to be assigned in Calamba, Laguna.
- Performs a variety of standardized tests, examinations, and procedures.
- Responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of the clinic's laboratory.
- Perform different laboratory tests.
- Accurately interpret results.
- Perform other related duties.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Aventus Medical Care Inc., (AMCI) is an out-patient/clinic chain dedicated to providing holistic corporate health services through a network of wholly-owned clinic facilities with professional and highly trained staff. We are a Corporate Health Care Service Provider company focused on occupational health, patient care and productivity enhancing wellness. AMCI provides consultation, laboratory and diagnostic health services to corporate entities, their families and communities through strategically-located clinic facilities. With branches in Cebu, Quezon City, Ortigas, Manila, Makati, Alabang, Sta. Rosa and Calamba, AMCI service is professional and compassionate, efficient and cost-effective with the patients' well-being in mind above all else.