- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of the clinic's laboratory.
- Perform different laboratory tests.
- Accurately interpret results.
- Perform other related duties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Medical Technology
- Professional License (Board passer/Professional License Exam) in Medical Science or equivalent.
- HIV and Drug Test proficiency would be an advantage
- Preferably, at least 6 months to 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Able to communicate in English
- Presentable, proper hygiene and well-groomed
- Ability to multitask while working under minimal supervision
- Flexible and willing to work long hours and shifting schedule
- Professional, with excellent customer service skills.
- Team player with good working attitude
- Willing to be assigned in Mobile clinic, Makati, Manila, Ortigas, North Edsa, Calamba, Alabang, Cebu or Sta. Rosa
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Room 301 Comfoods Building Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Cor Chino Roces Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.