- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The HR Officer will assist the HR Manager and Management team for providing HR services, advice, support and consultancy services to employees aligned to operational objectives and organizational policies and procedures.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Timekeeping and Payroll
- Employee Relations/Discipline
- Employee Engagement
- Office Administration
- Graduate of Psychology, Behavioral Science or Human Resource Management
- With at least 3 years experience in all facets of Human Resources such as but not limited to recruitment, timekeeping and payroll, employee relations, training, employee engagement and office administration
- Working knowledge in labor law and compliance
- Team player and can work with minimum supervision, highly organized and can deal with all levels of personality
- Flexible and good time management skills
- Can start immediately
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.