Consulting Advisor | Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Consulting Advisor, being the forefront of the Company, is expected to accommodate Culinary Professionals clients on their concerns and inquiries pertaining to Traineeship Visa with ease. This position is also expected to have an idea in the conceptualization, design and implementation of marketing strategies to attract potential candidates in order to provide and increase application and conversions. With this, there is a high expectation of fast knowledge download and strong communication and relationship building with the clients for better results. A Marketing skillset is necessary, but not required, in order to identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and various channels that will lead to an increase in revenue and ensure robust candidates’ pipeline is available. The ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision is highly expected and admired of this resource.
· Confidently present the company’s Traineeship and Research Visa Program to suitable candidates by providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits (group or individual)
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique Auskills’ selling propositions and differentiators.
· Identify process improvement for the business to hit maximum growth potential.
· Prepare and update slide presentations of Auskills’ programs and services to potential candidates and then Providing analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
· Further assess candidate's qualifications through face to face or online consultation in order to provide sound advice to the Trainees in line with the 402 Traineeship and Research Visa Program prior Presenting Auskills’ terms and condition and fees pertaining to the program to the candidate
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process and keep candidates warm and update them from time to time of recent developments with their application
· Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
· Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends to the team.
· Organize fair events to beef up existing pool of candidates in coordination with reputable agencies and educational institutions offshore by providing Weekly Recruitment activity report for placements and number of candidates in pool.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills - Very good command of the English language and at least one foreign language
· Ability to speak in public
· Strong attention to details – auditing of documents, accuracy of reports, and problem-solving skills.
· Highly organized, punctual and responsible
· Strong time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· University Degree in Business and/or Marketing is preferred but not essential
· At least 2-year experience in the same role, in a small to medium-sized company from any industry
- Average knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point)
· Ability to travel
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.