- Encode billing transactions, including invoices, receipts, disbursements, and journal entries into the accounting system.
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of encoded data by cross-checking with supporting documents.
- Assist in maintaining and updating financial records, ensuring they are properly organized and easily accessible.
- Coordiante with the accounting head/team to resolve any discrepancies or issues identified during the encoding process.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive financial information and exercise discretion in handling financial records.
- Graduate of any Accounting, Business, or any related experience
- With QuickBooks experience is an advantage
- Experience in Encoding or Accounting is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Keen to details and with organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Can work with less supervision
- Willing to relocate to Davao
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About Auraland Group of Companies
Auraland Group of Companies has operation and ownership of several companies involving Mining, Swine Farming, LDPE Manufacturing, Logistics, Real Estate and soon, Hospitality mainly in Southern Philippines (Davao Region). The first companies was established in 1980's and has diversified since then. The group has remained 100% family-owned and run and operated by it's owners thus creating a personal approach in it's management core. By profession and putting into practice it's Core Values, the company was able to meet and surpass it's initial goals of expansion and growth.