Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Male, Knows how to Drive
- Preferrably Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 Years as Executive Assistant
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, MAC/Apple products, Internet functions, Viber/Whatsapp and other pertinent Applications
- Ability to manage high volume workload in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to relocate to Davao City
- Preferably knows how to drive
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Events Management
About Auraland Group of Companies
Auraland Group of Companies has operation and ownership of several companies involving Mining, Swine Farming, LDPE Manufacturing, Logistics, Real Estate and soon, Hospitality mainly in Southern Philippines (Davao Region). The first companies was established in 1980's and has diversified since then. The group has remained 100% family-owned and run and operated by it's owners thus creating a personal approach in it's management core. By profession and putting into practice it's Core Values, the company was able to meet and surpass it's initial goals of expansion and growth.