- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Preferrably Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 Years as Executive Assistant
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, MAC/Apple products, Internet functions, Viber/Whatsapp and other pertinent Applications
- Ability to manage high volume workload in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Not less than 30 Years Old
- Willing to relocate to Davao City
- Preferably knows how to drive
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Events Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.