August 99 is a company of startups. We help teams and entrepreneurs get the right space and support to thrive. We brand, customize, and develop websites and digital marketing campaigns for companies and teams of all sizes. We are leaders in the Internet marketing space because it’s our passion.
Our biggest division, Agent Image, is a premier, privately held Web Design and Internet Marketing solutions company focusing on products and services for real estate professionals throughout the world. They are at the forefront of real estate digital marketing and are propelling towards a future that would take branding to the next level.
The team’s organizational culture is considered as one of its keys to success and can be described as open, fast-paced, dynamic, casual, and accountable. We expect all team members to perform at a high level.
- We are seeking a Senior Designer who will help us take digital marketing design and user experience to the next level.
- As an overview, our Designers are people who are both creative and technically inclined – and use both attributes to create innovative designs for websites, digital marketing assets, videos, and more, to achieve specific business and marketing goals.
- They have the ability to understand what is needed to make designs, products, and user interfaces that are functional and easy to use, while having the skill to create a design aesthetically appealing to the client and end-user.
- They specialize in creating and laying out all the visual aesthetics of a design in whatever format is required to reach their target audience.
- Our Senior Designer should have those competencies, and naturally have working knowledge in art or design and is someone highly visual, curious and creative by nature.
What you’ll do:
- As a Senior Designer for the Agent Image Division, you are expected to:
- Focus on Agent Image projects including but not limited to company websites, single landing pages, print advertising, sales presentations, event collateral, email marketing campaigns, and social media ads.
- Work independently and collaboratively with the Digital Marketing team for creative and innovative ideas that will promote our brand and the experience of our clients.
- Be able to articulate concepts and projects internally and with clients (if necessary)
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud software and know a great deal of the tools that the software provides, to create, edit, and compose your design concepts/comps.
- Have good background knowledge of HTML, keeping in mind how your designs can be translated into full, working, viewable pages
- Know a great deal of photo editing and manipulation in Adobe Photoshop.
- Know how to recreate designs from scratch (anywhere from PDF files sent over by the client to basic layouts in GIF or JPEG formats)
- Expertise in branding and logo creation
- Have some knowledge in using vector programs like Illustrator for the creation of maps, logos or other collateral that may be required in high resolution.
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, storyboarding and basic video editing/animation
- Keep abreast of the latest design trends, tips, and tricks
- Ensure that all designs produced are of top quality and meet Agent Image Design Standards
- Make all your source files accessible to your Department Head and co-designers.
- Be collaborative with your co-designers and to share resources that may benefit the Design team as a whole
- Perform QA duties when necessary
- Express viewpoints and opinions during design meetings and make suggestions on improving Agent Image’s marketing efforts and design processes
- Take over projects or tasks that were started by or assigned to other designers as needed
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a web, visual, graphic, multimedia, or UI/UX designer
- Possess a clean and modern design aesthetic befitting of luxury/tech-driven brands
- Proven ability to adhere to brand standards.
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Indesign, XD and Photoshop
- Ability to interpret and execute on design direction from non-creative stakeholders (sales, operations, etc)
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint and other presentation software
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Ability to work well with remote teams
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to proofread documents
- Willingness to work on an early morning schedule and be flexible to attend to campaign-specific deliverables–as early as 4am Manila time
- A college degree or equivalent coursework in graphic design, design communications, or a related field
A plus, but not required:
- Experience working in/for prop-tech, website developers, luxury brands, US real estate
- Basic coding skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans