We’re searching for a savvy Social Media Analyst to join our rapidly expanding team.
As a Social Media Analyst, you will play a critical role in gathering and analyzing open-source intelligence (OSINT) data to support our strategic consulting projects. You will conduct in-depth research, leverage a wide range of online sources and tools, and provide valuable insights that contribute to our clients' decision-making processes.
You will also be responsible for strengthening different projects through high-quality content and conversations on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and others.
- Conduct comprehensive OSINT research to collect relevant data and information for various projects.
- Utilize various online sources, social media platforms, forums, databases, and specialized tools to gather intelligence.
- Analyze and evaluate gathered information to identify trends, patterns, and potential risks or opportunities.
- Produce insightful reports and presentations tailored to specific client needs based on research findings.
- Manage and scale our creator/influencer marketing strategy.
- Maintain process workflows to effectively brief creatives on storytelling focus and asset needs and ensure best-in-class execution and delivery of creative content.
- Implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Create and share engaging content, including static images and videos, on a daily basis.
- Track, analyze, and report clear KPIs and tracking metrics for social media based on data.
- Ensure and sustain day-to-day activities of online assets.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in conducting open-source intelligence
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, with an emphasis on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Familiarity with a wide range of online research tools and databases, including social media platforms, advanced search engines, and analytical tools
- At least 2 years of experience with SaaS data analytics software
- Know-how of creation and development of virtual assets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Detail-oriented mindset, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail in all research activities
- A good eye for creating compelling content across visual and written mediums
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to overcoming challenges
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to draw meaningful insights from different data sets
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience in social media campaigns
- Previous experience in high-level intelligence reports
- Fluent in: French and/or Arabic
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Facebook Ads
- Analyzing Data
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media Management
- Market Research