Client Success Managers are key members of the Agent Image Division who manage our VIP clients, clients who want to cancel, and clients who have escalated beyond department heads/team leads.
They build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers, find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
They are excellent communicators, work closely with our sales/marketing teams, and build strong rapport with customers. They are strategic thinkers with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
They maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
Client Success Managers report directly to the CSM Team Lead.
- Implement customer care policies with a professional group of Web Consultants, Web Producers and Project Managers.
- Submit documentation necessary to work with our credit card providers and prevent chargeback disputes.
- Handle top tier client issues/refunds and turn them into happy clients.
- Manage clients with tact and diplomacy.
- Handle VIP clients and escalated cases. Work with international clientele, primarily in the U.S.
- Clearly communicate with clients so that service expectations are properly set.
- Proactively focus on long-term client relationship building and retention.
- Liaise with production and management departments, and utilize other resources as necessary to resolve issues and deliver exceptional client service.
- Primary point person for all refund and cancel requests.
- Manage Better Business Bureau (BBB) account and complaint responses.
- Collaborate with accounting department regarding credit card charge back disputes.
- Train all team employees and Department Managers on new policies related to refunds and cancellation requests; act as a resource for team members.
- Track and report record entries of client issues in SalesForce to make sure they are accurate.
- As needed, act as the Primary point person for escalated projects and difficult clientele.
- Provide appropriate research and problem resolution support on clients handled.
- Responsible for enforcing client agreements.
- Review service level agreements, contracts, and client communications ensuring client expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Provides Monthly Refund Total reports.
- Works within project solution guidelines:
- Special projects related to sales and Customer Service
- Provide client services included in monthly maintenance payments and internet marketing programs
- Make website corrections, fix broken links, make minor HTML changes which are included in our hosting payments.
- Answer incoming customer support calls and manage customer expectations
- Act as a consultant and resource for clients
- Communicate with the client regarding the progress of their request for changes/corrections
- Provide the client with feedback and comments regarding their website design and Internet marketing programs
- Inform the client about additional services that may enhance their website.
- Pursue related sales opportunities
- Communicate observations to appropriate decision makers on the executive and management teams
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Coaching when patterns are noticed for escalations coming from a particular employee.
- Background in customer support with at least 3 years experience servicing customers in the U.S. / North America.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with at least a neutral North American accent, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines.
- Great analytical and innovative problem solving skills.
- Can work on shifting schedules and/or over time.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience with website content management and any internet related products, such as web hosting, email hosting, email configuration and DNS host management is a strong plus.
- Familiar with Real Estate terminologies and general information is a plus.
- Willing to work at Night, from Monday to Friday; 12:00am to 9:00am.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Good comprehension and analytical skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Customer service driven.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Coworking credits at LOFT Coworking
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Communication Skills
- Customer Research