- The purpose of the Social Media Manager role is to effectively coordinate, execute and manage all social media marketing (organic & paid) activities for our larger, more sophisticated clients. and nurture the client relationship.
- The Social Media Manager is expected to be creative, organised, innovative and personable in order to develop cutting-edge strategies and nurture successful client relationships, leading to increased client revenue.
- Typical tasks include writing strategy and social media content plans, copywriting for your client’s posts, understanding client needs and writing proposals, creating/editing social media posts, reporting, arranging and managing photoshoots.
- Perform industry and competitor analysis for internal brands and clients
- Come up with social media strategies that are aligned with the client’s business goals
- Collaborate with other digital marketing teams such as SEO, Content, and PPC for a holistic online strategy and brand consistency
- Suggest and implement initiatives designed to improve process, production, and results
- Strategize social media ad campaigns specific to client objectives and KPIs
- Create social media content that is timely, engaging, and relevant to both the client’s brand and target market
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in digital marketing and social media tools, applications, and best practices
- Practice a multi-channel approach – have an extensive knowledge of digital channel integration (SEO/PPC/Content/Social)
- Conduct benchmark and comparison reports to measure impact. Analyze and review effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and evolve brand strategies.
- Think outside the box – understand that digital marketing is not a one-size-fits-all platform
You should be passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the changes that can help drive client success. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
- Have strong capabilities and experience with various digital tools including, but not limited to: Facebook and Instagram Insights, LinkedIn Analytics, Google Analytics and other industry platforms
- Able to communicate well with both internal and external stakeholders
- Driven to be the best with an insatiable appetite for learning & development
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans