You will be responsible for technical & strategic implementation of SEO, driving exceptional performance and results across our portfolio of clients. We're looking for an experienced and data-driven SEO Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will develop, execute, report on, and continuously improve SEO campaigns for a broad range clientele.. You will also learn through a collaborative crew that specialises in all things SEO, SEM, social media, and web design.
You should be passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the changes that can help drive client success. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
- Clickality is an August99 division, which specializes in providing digital marketing solutions to help small businesses build their brands online.
- Being in an industry known for its fast-paced environment and ever-changing ecosystem, members of the team are expected to be open, adaptable, and forward-thinking.
- Our organization culture can be best described as "playful-productive"-where everyone is encouraged to develop their passions, own their individuality, work with the team, and be the best versions of themselves in order to deliver exceptional, genuine results.
- We are searching for an SEO Specialist to join our tribe, bringing with them a strong technical and strategic approach to Search Engine Optimisation.
- This is your opportunity to join our fun and dynamic team in a work from anywhere set-up
- Plan and execute SEO campaigns & strategies – from research and technical implementation to reporting and analysis
- Show a deep understanding of all SEO aspects including, but not limited to: technical, on-site & off-site
- Practice a multi-channel approach – have an extensive knowledge of digital channel integration (SEO/PPC/Content/Social)
- Provide data rich campaign performance insights & recommendations
- Deliver exceptional SEO results across local & international campaigns
- Do campaign audits & strategy reviews
This is your opportunity to work with some of the best digital talent in the industry and be part of a high energy, collaborative, and fun team.
- Think outside the box – understand that digital marketing is not a one-size-fits-all platform
- Have strong capabilities and experience with various digital tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, ahrefs and other industry platforms
- Have experience across various CMS platforms such as Wordpress, Magento, Shopify
- Able to communicate well with both internal and external stakeholders
- Driven to be the best with an insatiable appetite for learning & development
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans