Agent Image is a premier, privately held Web Design and Internet Marketing solutions company focusing on products and services for real estate professionals throughout the world.
Agent Image’s organizational culture is considered one of its keys to success and can be described as open, fast paced, casual and accountable (we expect all team members to perform at a high level).
Agent Image’s VIP Web Consultant is responsible for providing support to any Agent Image VIP clients and/or potential VIP clients through various channels such as phone call, email and/or slack. A VIP Web Consultant is also responsible for handling VIP clients that purchase AgentPro, Semi-Custom, ImagineStudio and True Custom website products.
A VIP Web Consultant should be able to handle customer inquiries and requests in a timely manner, identify the problems and offer solutions and recommendations that will improve clients’ websites. Additionally, a VIP Web Consultant must possess great interpersonal communication skills to better convey client requests to Agent Image’s production team.
- Assist our clients through the website production process until their website is launched.
- Act as the bridge between our clients and the production team.
- Ensure the project remains within scope.
- Report the progress of projects to clients on a regular basis.
- Try to keep the project timeline within the approved schedule.
- Proactively make suggestions to clients on how to improve their online presence through industry best practices.
- Design the Homepage, Inner Pages, and Custom Requests in collaboration with the client
- Come up with not just aesthetically pleasing designs, but also designs that are functional and user friendly
- Must maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Assist in tracking web project issues and drive their resolution.
- Create project status reports and deliver status updates to clients and managers.
- Coordinate with our Los Angeles office by phone & email.
- Anticipate errors in the projects prior to clients calling customer support or sales.
- Successful launch of projects with little to no tweaks from Quality Assurance.
- Be proactive in reviewing the websites for possible issues and revisions.
- Constantly answer phone calls to support Agent Image VIP clients and provide quality customer service and web consultations.
- Properly document customer’s request and issue related to any company product and services through different channels such as phone call, email and chat.
- Can identify issues, needs and requirements of customers and record it via case on company’s internal management system and handle it in a timely manner.
- Ability to utilize any internal and external resources to provide resolution and/or suggestions to enhance a client's website.
- Setting client’s expectations for turnaround time of services provided.
- Report or escalate issues to the production team and efficiently follow up on tasks to meet deadlines ensuring completion of due dates and cases.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with existing and potential clients to effectively promote product solutions based on client needs and budget.
- Must be well-organized, self-directed and able to multitask, understanding the importance of detailed professional-quality work.
- Meet the team metrics set by the Management
- Can adapt to sudden changes implemented by management.
- Share any information on how to handle unfamiliar or difficult customer concerns for the team’s efficient performance.
- Customer service driven.
- Understands and follows company processes and policies.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Good comprehension and analytical skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Customer service driven
- Background in customer support with at least 1 year experience servicing customers in the U.S. / North America
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with at least a neutral North American accent, including the ability to explain and present technical information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines
- Great analytical and innovative problem solving skills
- Can work on a night shift schedule and/or over time
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience with website content management and any internet related products, such as web hosting, email hosting, email configuration and DNS host management is a strong plus
- Familiar with Real Estate terminologies and general information is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave