Clickality is an August99 division which specializes in providing digital marketing solutions to help small businesses build their brands online.
Being in an industry known for its fast-paced environment and ever-changing ecosystem, members of the team are expected to be open, adaptable, and forward-thinking.
Our organization culture can be best described as "playful-productive"-where everyone is encouraged to develop their passions, own their individuality, work with the team, and be the best versions of themselves in order to deliver exceptional, genuine results.We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Strategist. The key component of this job is to be the main point of contact to our clients(they love a chat and to hear our thoughts) and to steer their digital marketing projects to success. You will help onboard clients and work with them to develop integrated digital marketing strategies and campaigns
Your role is to provide a high level of service and account management around the digital marketing needs of our US based clients of real estate and medical businesses. Our clients are real people trying to make a living, and it’s our job to help them grow their business. We are looking for someone who will help our clients succeed through digital marketing. You will also learn a Lot through a collaborative crew that specialises in all things SEO, SEM, social media, and web design.
You should be passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the changes that can help drive client success. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
- Provide guidance to a multi-disciplinary team to achieve success; both internal and external stakeholders
- Build trust, own the ongoing relationship and develop best in class partnership and digital execution.
- Staying in contact with clients for marketing consultations and progress updates
- Answering client calls and emails promptly
- Manage expectations of internal and external parties.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure smooth project delivery
- Coordinate with our SEO, PPC, Social Media, Developers, Content and Design teams to ensure successful delivery of client requirements
- Making sure that all projects are at par with the client goals
- Confident and competent when it comes to presenting results and opportunity for additional over and above campaigns.
- Use your talent for translating client market needs and business problems into actionable strategies using the latest in digital techniques, including:
- SEO and Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Paid media
- SEM, PPC
- Source, vet, onboard and manage the savviest digital marketing partners in the industry - having done this before you’ll come to the table with recommendations
- Oversees website developers for end to end website creation from onboarding to design and implementation (experience with Adobe XD is highly regarded)
- Come up with not just aesthetically pleasing designs, but also designs that are functional and user friendly
- Manages website projects in production
- Ensure that the site is built with SEO, UI/UX and Core Web Vitals in mind.
- Works to continually make the site build process more efficient and effective.
- Manages Communications & Marketing workflow through Salesforce
- Promotes agile strategies
This is your opportunity to work with some of the best digital talent in the industry and be part of a high-energy, collaborative and fun team.
You must be friendly, be well versed in digital marketing, as well as have a high attention to detail and be able to manage multiple items (big and small) at the same time. We work as a team, so if someone asks you to do things, you'll have no problem jumping in.
Our clients are mostly based in the US so this would be a night shift position.
This is your opportunity to join our fun and dynamic team, working from anywhere.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans