Web Consultant | Customer Service Representative
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Agent Image’s Web Consultant is primarily responsible for providing support to any Agent Image clients and/or potential clients through various channels such as a phone call, email and/or slack.
A Web Consultant should be able to handle customer inquiries and requests in a timely manner, identify the problems and offering solutions and recommendations that will improve clients’ website. At the same time each Web Consultant should be able to establish and maintain good rapport with every client that will make their experience better and satisfy them which will eventually be a possible lead in promoting the company’s products and services.
Additionally, a Web Consultant must possess great interpersonal communication skills to better convey client requests to Agent Image’s production team.
- Constantly answer phone calls to support Agent Image clients and provide quality customer service and web consultations.
- Properly document customer’s request and issue related to any company product and services through different channels such as a phone call, email, and chat.
- Can identify issues, needs, and requirements of customers and record it via case on company’s internal management system and handle it in a timely manner.
- Ability to utilize any internal and external resources to provide resolution and/or suggestions to enhance the client’s website.
- Setting the client's expectations for a turnaround time of services provided.
- Report or escalate issues to the production team and efficiently follow up on tasks to meet deadlines ensuring completion of due dates and cases.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with existing and potential clients to effectively promote product solutions based on client needs and budget.
- Must be well-organized, self-directed and able to multitask, understanding the importance of detailed professional-quality work.
- Meet the team metrics set by the Web Consultant Team Lead.
- Can adapt to sudden changes implemented by management.
- Share any information on how to handle unfamiliar or difficult customer concerns for the team’s efficient performance.
- Customer service is driven.
- Understands and follows company processes and policies.
- Must pass and complete Nesting period (2 weeks).
- Must pass Web Consultant nesting exam.
- Would need to meet the average number of opened cases base on the total opened cases of the team.
- Open cases must be 80% closed per month, consecutive of 6 months.
- Must have no more than 2 non-contacts per day every month consecutively for 6 months.
- Would need to be trained and pass the IDX Basic Troubleshooting.
- Must pass the FEWD HTML/CSS exam and certification.
- Need to get at least 10 5 star dynamic reviews in a month.
- Background in customer support with at least 1 year experience servicing customers in the U.S. / North America
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with at least a neutral North American accent, including the ability to explain and present technical information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines
- Great analytical and innovative problem-solving skills
- Can work on shifting schedules and/or over time.
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience with website content management and any internet related products, such as web hosting, email hosting, email configuration and DNS host management is a strong plus.
- Familiar with Real Estate terminologies and general information is a plus.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Good comprehension and analytical skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Customer service driven.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.