Paid Media Specialist
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Paid Media Specialist, you'll work with internal stakeholders and external clients and will be involved in creating and planning a variety of paid campaigns across a range of digital channels for international and local clients. You will be tasked with overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to improve them. You will need to be experienced in analysing trends and making data-driven decisions writing engaging copy for adverts, account management of clients, producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in search and social media platforms, but also be comfortable looking at numbers to analyse performance and suggest changes to the program. Ensuring all campaigns are running to best practice guidelines, providing clients with regular updates and optimisation recommendations to improve business results and not just clicks and traffic.
We know that behind every click, view and search is a human being. To increase the effectiveness of digital marketing we must understand their behaviour across all parts of their digital journey, not just what they search for.
You should be passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the changes that can help drive client success. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
- Develop, implement, and optimize all paid search, shopping, display, and remarketing campaigns across search and social platforms.
- End-to-end management of all paid campaigns
- Validate and test landing page experience with UX designer to focus on micro and macro conversions in-line with digital strategy.
- Provide reporting and recommendations to the management team
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing & Digital team to deliver cohesively integrated marketing campaigns across all channels
- Manage campaign timelines, creative processes and launches
- A/B Split Testing
- Make adjustments to campaigns on master calendar as needed
- Maintain processes and update team documentation
- Ensuring budgets are on track – hitting scheduled goals
- Daily, weekly & monthly account management duties
- Tracking & analysing the performance of campaigns
- Generating reports and updates for clients as required
- Developing new strategies to help our clients achieve their growth aims
- Ensuring all advertising certifications are up to date
- Bring a strategic approach to data analytics and the wider business and be able to use data to tell a story to a non-technical audience
This is your opportunity to work with some of the best digital talent in the industry and be part of a high energy, collaborative and fun team.
Clickality is an August99 division, which specializes in providing digital marketing solutions to help small businesses build their brands online.
Being in an industry known for its fast-paced environment and ever-changing ecosystem, members of the team are expected to be open, adaptable, and forward-thinking.
Our organization culture can be best described as "playful-productive"-where everyone is encouraged to develop their passions, own their individuality, work with the team, and be the best versions of themselves in order to deliver exceptional, genuine results.
We believe in forming lasting partnerships with our clients that truly make a tangible impact to their businesses. We remember that our clients are just regular people trying to make a living. We empower our clients with the data and measurements they need to grow and reach incredible stages of success.
Our strategies encompass all forms of digital marketing including Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Advertising.
Due to continued division growth, Clickality are looking for a positive and motivated individual to join our Team as a Paid Media Manager.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.