Social Media Community Manager
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Community Manager is responsible for managing and engaging the social media online communities. You will be managing communication efforts including strategy, sentiment analysis, and inquiry management.
Digital marketing is consistently evolving industry, and the Community
Manager requires strong writing and communication skills as well as expert knowledge on social media, customer service, and branding.
You will report directly to the Division Head and the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Engage with the social media online community by responding to comments, inquiries, and direct messages.
- Conceptualize a social persona to connect with potential customers and advocate the client's brand message accordingly.
- Nurture potential customers in order to grow the brand's online community.
- Assist the social media manager in content strategy based on sentiment analysis.
- Monitor community feedback on a daily basis.
- Act as a customer service representative of the client, providing support to the market in different buying stages.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy.
- Keep up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience planning and leading social media and community initiatives
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Self-starter, has the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Analytical skills to interpret web traffic and online engagement metrics
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent project management skills.
- Willing to work night shift.
- Strong marketing, communication, and leadership skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Great command of the English language
- Able to achieve results in a quality, timely, and cost-effective way.
- Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organizational needs.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive information.
- Organizes and delivers information appropriately.
- Strong work ethic
- Expresses ideas effectively.
- Proactive in problem-solving and able to work under own initiatives
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.