Digital Marketing Account Manager
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Your role is to provide a high level of service and account management around the digital marketing needs of our US based clients of small businesses. Our clients are real people trying to make a living, and it’s our job to help them grow their business. We are looking for someone who will help our clients succeed through digital marketing. You will also learn a LOT through a collaborative crew that specialises in all things SEO, SEM, social media, and web design.
You should be passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the changes that can help drive client success. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
- Provide guidance to a multi-disciplinary team to achieve success; both internal and external stakeholders
- Build trust, own the ongoing relationship and develop best in class partnership and digital execution.
- Staying in contact with clients for marketing consultations and progress updates
- Answering client calls and emails promptly
- Manage expectations of internal and external parties.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure smooth project delivery
- Understand campaign objectives and apply appropriate attribution analytics and insights.
- Communicate with others clearly and persuasively.
- Confident and competent when it comes to presenting results and opportunity for additional over and above campaigns.
- Experience with Wordpress web design is a plus
- Content entry into a variety of CMS like Wordpress
- Test websites that we've built to make sure they are perfect.
- Coordinate with our SEO, PPC, Social Media, Developers, Content and Design teams to ensure successful delivery of client requirements
- Be the filter stopping substandard work from reaching our clients.
This is your opportunity to work with some of the best digital talent in the industry and be part of a high energy, collaborative and fun team.
Clickality is an August99 division, which specializes in providing digital marketing solutions to help small businesses build their brands online.
Being in an industry known for its fast-paced environment and ever-changing ecosystem, members of the team are expected to be open, adaptable, and forward-thinking.
Our organization culture can be best described as "playful-productive"-where everyone is encouraged to develop their passions, own their individuality, work with the team, and be the best versions of themselves in order to deliver exceptional, genuine results.
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist. The key component of this job is to be the main point of contact to our clients(they love a chat and to hear our thoughts) and to steer their digital marketing projects to success.
You must be friendly, be well versed in digital marketing, as well as have a high attention to detail and be able to manage multiple items (big and small) at the same time. We work as a team, so if someone asks you to do things, you'll have no problem jumping in.
Our clients are mostly based in the US so this would be a night shift position.
This is your opportunity to join our fun and dynamic team in our Ortigas office.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.