Tax Compliance Staff
- Quezon, Philippines1081 Edsa Balintawak, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Tax Compliance Staff, you are hereby expected to support the Accounting and Finance Department’s compliance efforts to assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the government.
You are also responsible in the review and evaluation of compliance to all tax-related transactions and processes; ensuring that the company achieves 100% tax compliance for all operations.
- Must be a College Graduate of Accountancy, Financial Management or any related course;
- Experience in processing in Tax Compliance, Business Licenses. Visa Processing, and Permits
- Familiar in Filing of documents for compliance purposes, Process of documents and payments , Filing of Lessees Information, Process of Delinquency Verification Certificate, Process Tax Clearance Bidding and Importer’s Clearance Certificate;
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork;
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned in Balintawak Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.