Atticus Advisory Solutions, Inc. is a managed services provider company that helps companies abroad set up a dedicated team in the Philippines. We help our clients handpick and take care of their human capital so that they provide the best output for their company. Our professionalism and efficiency sets us apart from other companies which we can only attribute to our greatest asset, our people. At Atticus, we go the extra mile in finding the best talent and taking care of our people.
We are currently in need of a forward-thinking Learning & Organizational Development Officer whose core strength is strategic people training, organizational development and employee engagement. This role will be reporting directly to the Learning & Organizational Development Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Conduct end-to-end ADDIE (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation) process of
learning and development.
● Support activities leading to situational assessment, action planning, implementation,
data-gathering, and results analysis for organizational development.
● Design and run relevant employee engagement activities at team- and organizational-level
● Use research based on psychology, data, and industry trends in supporting proposed department
initiatives and methodology.
● Ensure administrative tasks pre-, during, and post-initiatives are executed in a timely manner.
Administrative tasks include, but are not limited to:
○ Timely and brand-aligned communications,
○ Training enrolment and evaluation surveys,
○ Vendor coordination and management,
○ Regular data maintenance, and
○ Reporting and analytics.
● Respond to Tier 2 tickets from the HR Ticketing System for employee concerns related to learning,
organizational development, and employee engagement.
● Adhere to and execute processes and policies of the department.
● Initiate and/or support projects that contribute to department and company objectives.
● Embody, promote and remind employees of the company culture and core values.
● Build and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders such as clients, employees,
department heads and vendors.
● At least 1-year experience in designing and facilitating training and large-scale events, preferably
gained from fast-paced environments.
● Good to excellent stakeholder management with superior customer centricity
● Above-average to excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
● Proven skills in multitasking and project management
● Above-average to excellent interpersonal skills
● Good work ethics, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
● Preferably knowledgeable in using project and task management systems like Monday.com and other
similar systems but not required.
● Preferably knowledgeable in using Google Workspace, Slack and HCM softwares, but not required
● Preferably with exposure in the Cloud Technology industry, such as, but not limited to NetSuite,
Salesforce, AWS, Snow, and MS Dynamics
● Preferably graduates of Human Resource Management, Psychology or any Business Management
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home