QA Automation Engineer
- Pasig, PhilippinesGarnet Road, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Work with the development team to ensure quality during the Agile development lifecycle: architecture, story definition, development, testing, and release
- Participate in business requirements discussions for our products
- Estimate the time & resources required to perform the testing
- Proactively write cases for application flows and APIs of our products (functional, non-functional)
- Write test automation script accordingly and keep them maintained on a daily basis
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required
- Create test tools and processes to tackle the hard problems and help us scale effectively
- Organize and lead test plans walkthroughs, testing kick-off meeting & assign tasks to team members
- Act as the single point of contact between development lead, product manager and other testers
- Execute test cases and record test case results.
- Prioritize, plan and execute performance, load and stress tests on all software components
● Highlight defects during test execution phase for re-testing
- Generate reports including testing results, test case coverage, defects status etc.
- Organize the status meetings and send periodic status reports to the product manager.
- Ensure testing artefacts are maintained as product features added, modified and deprecated.
- Maintain requirements traceability matrix linking business requirements to features and test cases.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce industry best practice processes for testing
QA Automation Engineer requirements
Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools (incl automation), and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate about what you do.
- Familiar with the following technologies:
- Linux-based open source technology stack LAMP/LEMP
- Android native (Java, Kotlin)
- iOS native (Objective C, Swift)
- Web technologies (PHP, HTML5, CSS3) and RESTful web service architecture.
- Database SQL and noSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience with test automation tools for mobile and web such as TestProject, Appium, Selenium, MonkeyTalk, etc.)
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 3 years in a Quality Assurance role for mobile and web, preferably in an enterprise-focused or start-up environment, as well as recent experience with test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in test automation mobile and web
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Garnet Road, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.